We are looking for a Machine Learning Data Scientist to join our team to help us build state-of-the-art web applications for our customers. You will work in agile 2-week sprints on customer projects, that we maintain from conceptualizing and planning to development and deployment, spanning the whole tech-stack. On top of this, we allocate every fifth sprint to work on your own or open-source projects. We use this time to try out new technologies and improve our tech-stack continuously.
You like to work independently and are not afraid of challenges? Do you want to join a nerdtastic team that works with the newest technologies? You’ve found the perfect job!
We are a young, but fast-growing software development boutique, which means, that you might have to be a jack-of-all-trades from time to time. However, we also provide the opportunity for you to grow with us, taking on responsibility and leadership in your area of expertise.
- A highly motivated team that always strives for the best solution
- The opportunity to shape and create state-of-the-art software from the ground up
- A friendly work environment and group events with the whole team
- You can define your own setup (workstation, monitors, etc.)
- The possibility to work on internal or open source projects
- All the Coffee, water, and club mate you can drink!
- Weekly fruit basket in the office
- Be human. We are not interested in your “metadata”.
- Be a technology junkie
- Have pride in writing high-quality code
- Be open and honest… don’t beat around the bush with us
- Be motivated for a hackathon every once in a while
- Be ready to work at our Frankfurt office at least 4 days a week
- A completed degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or another strongly quantitative area and/or – extensive practical experience, completed projects, and good code you can show us
- Experience as a software developer (academic, private, or professional)
- Used machine learning in at least one project
- Interest in a permanent position
- [BONUS] Experience with the application of Machine-Learning technologies
- [BONUS] Good connections to one or more chairs at your university(s)
- [BONUS] Already involved in an Open Source project
- [BONUS] Expertise in the areas of UnitTesting, DevOps, Continuous Integration
- [BONUS] A meaningful GitHub (or similar) account
- [BONUS] Projects that you are proud of and would like to show us (independent of the technology used)